Kissing In Public: Obscenity or Not??

Well this is something I have been wondering about, not kissing :)  just thinking about the legal aspect of kissing in public. Which currently in our country comes under obscenity if done in a public place.
I have a friend who is currently in UK, he is completely fine even with couples having sex in public.
I have another friend who is totally against any form of cuddling in public. I am kind of unsure about the whole thing.
I feel that given current indian culture, such acts are totally not conducive to creating a family atmosphere. 

The reason I started this post today is cause we discussed this in my journo class yesterday and our professor came up with a very interesting point. He said that in the west if you go to parks and other public places most of them are very empty. So there a sexual act would be somewhat private. While in India if people started doing such stuff in public it would be havoc cause here most public places have a hundred people. And thus it would look really shabby if ten of them wanted to roll over each other.

Get such interesting posts at your Inbox!!

blog comments powered by Disqus