Barack and Obama


 My stand on the American elections is clear...  the choices are Barack and Obama. :)
I don't know whether this joke is funny. But well I remember cracking Dumbya man jokes when I was much younger and then Bush declared war on Iraq. I stopped reading newspapers that day cause until then I thought the world was 'civilized'.

(A superhero called Dumbya man was created on Bush. This Dumbya man had super power to be dumb :D)

I think democratic is a better stand for America and I would favour Barack Obama, hopefully the next election campaign in India brings me as clear a choice too so I can exercise my opinion not just write a blog post on it :) 
Thinking about it my this post actually contributes to pro Obama sentiments online! 

Get such interesting posts at your Inbox!!

blog comments powered by Disqus