Twitter

I come across so many posts on twitter during the course of my social media activities that I did not wanna write this post as it might sound quite cliche but well I genuinely like twitter (now).

I had a twitter account for quite sometime but it was defunct as I barely had any followers/followed people. After going for the blog camp I have now gotten a network on twitter, and I have been amazed by how useful it is!

Some random tweets posted actually got so many genuine responses, that I was totally amazed and I guess for the first time I am really thinking about how amazing all this web 2.0 communications really is, and what all it can lead to!!

I am slightly concerned about privacy issues since I have kept my twitter account open and a large number of followers are unknown to me. So I would definitely suggest a certain amount of wariness but I think this tool has great utility value!

Follow me on twitter @priyankawriting
Get such interesting posts at your Inbox!!

blog comments powered by Disqus