Social Networking during crisis

 Social networking can actually used in such occasions where promptly making a twitter group where all  people in South Mumbai various locations log in and keep us updated on what is happening. 
Cause I was going out to Dadar and one of my friends online told me that there was fresh shooting reported by CNN IBN so I waited and then everything changed I shut the room that faces the street.

So definitely networking can help. This way even if the channels are shut down information exchange will still take place through computers. 

This can either be taken up by media channels or by some of the social media networking company cause they would be connected to large networks so they can get the people to be part of the group.

My own twitter group though quite small has had some updates on the situation.

Get such interesting posts at your Inbox!!

blog comments powered by Disqus