From Office

So now I am blogging from office! :p
Well it is about office... I made a cool new animation which is featured on DeskAway's blog you can check that out

http://www.deskaway.com/blog/2009/03/06/workplace-humor/

Was having an interesting conversation with my office people about the meaning of their names, and it is a funny conversation.

Swati says her name is of a nakshatra (a kind of vedic contellations). So when the light from Swati falls on an oyster it creates a pearl!
I love these kinda stories about people, and when your name is involved in it, the story becomes so personal!

My name which I happen to share with another person in office means embodiment of love or lovable :p

Nilesh means endless.

Komal means soft, flower name.

:) So these are the people I am working with right now.

Does your name have any story behind it, that is dear to you?

Get such interesting posts at your Inbox!!

blog comments powered by Disqus