Moon Bombing scheduled for Tomorrow


NASA's LCross mission is gonna do its job tomorrow. For those who came in late, its Job is to Bomb the Moon! Yes that is what I said. The spacecraft is going to crash into the Moon. The explosion will be recorded and studied in a way that will give NASA an idea about whether there is frozen water there.

(If you think we should have protested about such destruction of our only natural satellite then you should have responded to my last blog post where I let my sentiments against this be let known.)

The impact is scheduled for approx 7.30 am EDT which is about 5.00 pm IST. So tomorrow evening if you have an internet connection you can follow the impact in many ways.

You can watch it live here or

Follow this mission on Twitter and Facebook.

Can't wait for the impact? Watch the lift off and other videos!

Get my articles in your email inbox as I publish them, via RSS!

blog comments powered by Disqus