Post processing digital photos

My last post about my troubles with online photography got quite a few responses on LinkedIn and Twitter, which gave me some insight into the post processing of photographs. You can read the exchanges on Linked In here:

Women on Photography
Professional Photography

Summing some ideas here:
- Photoshop/Gimp: Post processing snaps quickly by automatic watermarking and scaling or doing it in batches
- Outsourcing: to services like Studioworkroom or Lightroom (but these cost!).
- Web Software: a service (Free) to do scaling/watermarking in batches like FastStone (via @tsuvik). This one looks good, but haven't tried it yet.

I also came across this Photography blog, looks really good! I am really amazed by how helpful people can be via social media!

Get my articles in your email inbox as I publish them , or in your feed reader all via RSS!

blog comments powered by Disqus