Testing Google Wave

Today morning in my mailbox was a very mundane looking mail 'reply-wave' - My Google Wave preview invite! In my past posts you can see how excited I have been abt Google Wave!

Initially wave was kinda confusing, cause my contacts were not online, but then got a few of my twitter friends on it. So now we are waving together, they have discovered ways to play Sudoku and all kindsa stuff. I am not exactly clear how it works.

The chat speed is real time, as in you can read what I am typing as I am typing it... and the UI is definitely more interesting than the usual IM chat boxes! You can see in the below screen shot, the chat can happen in different parallel strings... in the same wave.


Get my articles in your email inbox as I publish them , or in your feed reader all via RSS!

blog comments powered by Disqus