Just had: Maggi Pazzta


Just had Maggi's newly launched Pazzta. I made it as prescribed, cause I wanted to see how it is.

The Downside
- The quantity is quite less. Its not a full meal for a person like the noodles, its a snack.

- The tastemaker is really strong, though this might have more to do with me, since I rarely have onion, garlic (being a Jain). I found the tastemaker only onion and a bit of garlic, what about all the other masalas salt, ajwain, pepper etc..??

The Upside:
- The pasta is made of Suji/Rawa! The fact that its not maida, makes it quite a healthy snack as far as I am concerned :)

- Its again a '5 minute' snack. The best part of Maggi noodles I find is how quick it is to make. These pasta follow that tradition and we have one more quick and tasty snack from Nestle.

Tips:
-Add more water than they say! Atleast 3 small cups.

All in all the taste was quite good. A good accompaniment to have along with bread and maybe a hot cup of tea!

Get my articles in your email inbox as I publish them , or in your feed reader all via RSS!

blog comments powered by Disqus