BlogCamp Mumbai

I should be attending the Blog Camp happening in Mumbai this Saturday. If you are in the city, do drop in, cause if you are reading blogs :) then you might find it interesting.

These blog camps are quite interesting, not too techie as I had first imagined. In fact it was after my previous and first blog camp that I made quite a few friends who searched me out on Twitter and then I actually found some use to the service. Otherwise being on twitter when none of your friends are on it is pretty dull!

There are various session taken by anyone who wants to, they talk about things varying from information access on the internet to how blogging helps to why some people just can't sustain blogging and more...

Here you can check out all the info and sign up for it too. :)

blog comments powered by Disqus