Its all A'Buzzin - Google Buzz

So Google announced the Wave with a lot of fanfare and a hour long video at a conference. They release the product and it is between and errrrr and an ummmmm. Most people are disappointed, some claim that since its still in a preview version, it will get better.

All of a sudden some days ago they start rolling out the Buzz functionality for all the Gmail users. No fanfare, well not much until people got the feature and then of course everything was aBuzz! I am a little miffed at having it pushed into my face... but over all I think its powerful, for the main reason that if every Gmail user is on Buzz then well thats a huge population of people to be on a social network.

Big Tip
Unfollow everyone that has connected their Twitter to Buzz. They thought of this means they are avid tweeters, imagine getting someone's tweets in your inbox. (Horror!)

I have not gotten much time to check this functionality out, but it looks pretty cool. I realised that it was a truly serious product when I saw these Buzz buttons out there (see below this post).

blog comments powered by Disqus