Cloud Computing

Today I decided to find out something that I was not clear about. I keep reading terms like web 2.0, cloud computing and other web related terms, which I understand only vaguely. So I went searching for cloud computing. First I wikied it, and understood only that it is NOT grid computing which is basically when a bunch of computers get rigged together to complete a task too big for them to do singly.

Then I came across this really good video on you tube (actually the wiki and this video are the no. 1 and no.2 respectively on google search). Well this video made the concept pretty clear to me, and Google search again proved itself as a sufficient search engine.



Soon I will have a post on web 2.0.... Keep watching this space :p

Get such interesting posts at your Inbox!!

blog comments powered by Disqus