1/2 packet of tastemaker and herbs Maggi

Finally succumbed to using some tastemaker. It is very difficult to stick to my no tastemaker recipes when I am making maggi for other people too! I found a middle way by putting half the tastemaker in it.

This maggi goes the usual way put maggi in boiling water, open tastemaker packet and pour in roughly half the masala and throw/store the rest for later..(You can also put in some chopped tomatos/spinach if you want) Once the maggi is almost done add a pinch of salt and some crushed ajwain in it.

Another addition is putting some dried herbs in it. I got some mixed herbs, oregano and mint from a store recently. Just pour these when the maggi is in the bowl you are gonna eat in, after cooking and all.

Yummy...

Get my articles in your email inbox as I publish them, via RSS!

blog comments powered by Disqus