Social Network Games Reloaded: City of Eternals

zis is so cool....



This game is fully online so no downloads or huge disc space requirements! The people have to 'Facebook connect' for login. It is possible to connect with characters in the game on their Facebook! This is sort of a mix of multi-player online RPG's like Age of Empires, WoW etc.. and pure social network games like Mafia Wars and Fishville.

I had blogged earlier that social network gaming is a good market to start something up. This game is from a company called Ohai. I think it has a lot of potential to be something huge!
Currently it is in private alpha phase. Only invitees can play/test it. I have applied for my invite lets see when I get it!

Apply for an invite here.

(source: TechCrunch)
Get my articles in your email inbox as I publish them , or in your feed reader all via RSS!

blog comments powered by Disqus