The Story of the Tree continues.....

This was the beginning....

What happened next was that I got very busy after the weekend but I took time out and went to some of my fellow residents and spoke to them, and with their support wrote a letter for everybody in the building informing them of the incident and how I was insulted!
Finally two days ago I finalized the letter and delivered it to all the flats, as it turned out yesterday was the society meeting.
So my letter reached them right on time, and the matter was raised in the meeting; the tree cutters said that they will first contact BMC and get their permission before doing such things again....

It has also got me some fame :p but more importantly I feel good that my actions have had some good consequences.

For those that are interested to know more can read my letter here.
(I published it using google docs)

Get such interesting posts at your Inbox!!

blog comments powered by Disqus